Quarterly Website Maintenance for WordPress Sites
Quarterly website maintenance (QWM) is available for WordPress sites and includes the following essential services every 3 months. No commitment required. Opt out any time.
Ensuring that your site’s software is up-to-date with the latest versions protects it from vulnerabilities and, thus, hackers. A hacked website can have a significant negative impact on a site’s Google rankings.
Quarterly website maintenance includes:
- Software updates for WordPress core, theme, and plugins to keep your site current and secure
- Security scans to keep your site virus-free and secure from hacks and vulnerabilities
- Website performance reports sent to your inbox showing site rankings in Google search results as well as visitor traffic volume
- Contact form test – Contact forms can sometimes break with server updates and software changes. Are your website visitors sending you emails from the contact form on your site that you’re not receiving?
- Website uptime monitoring – receive alerts when your site goes down (often times when your hosting provider does not tell you)
- Automatic website backups
Title: Website Maintenance
Published: 28 days ago
Last update: 3 days ago