- What personal, identifiable information is collected through the website and how it is used.
- Choices available to you regarding the use of your information.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide via the email form on our Contact page or by submitting a comment on our blog. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email form on our Contact page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Rejecting cookies should not cause a problem with our site, however, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of some other sites.
To disable cookies In FireFox, choose Tools > Options > Privacy and look for cookie settings. In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. In other browsers, please check the documentation of that browser for how to change the cookie settings.
Changes in Our Practices
Contacting Our Site